There is a list of ATTGP teachers at the bottom of the page. You can also use the dropdown menu under the Find a Teacher tab.
To find a teacher in the Greater Philadelphia area, use the map below to locate an Alexander Technique teacher near you.
ATTGP has members throughout the Greater Philadelphia area, including Delaware, southeastern Pennsylvania and southern/central New Jersey. Click the pin for information on a teacher in your area.
Note: if your looking for an Alexander Technique teacher in or near Center City, Philadelphia, please use the second map! On either map you can also use the zoom feature (click the + sign in the left corner of the map) to better see areas with a lot of pins.
You can also use the list below to find a teacher. Click the teacher’s name to visit their profile page.
- Meade Andrews, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Kathryn Armour, Wilmington, DE 19809
- Joseph Arnold, Mt. Airy neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA
- Jan Baty, Newark, DE
- Amy Ward Brimmer, Yardley, PA 19067
- Andrea Bruno, Swarthmore, PA 19081
- Lyra Butler-Denman, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Kristen (KC) Chun, Drexel Hill, PA
- Jano Cohen, Wynnewood, PA 19096 and Narberth, PA 19072
- Martha Hansen Fertman, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 and Philadelphia, PA 19129 (Training Course location)
- Diane Gaary, Greater Philadelphia area
- Heather Gardner, West Philadelphia, PA
- Anne Johnson, Mt Airy Philadelphia, PA, 19119
- Brooke Lieb, Pipersville, PA
- Mary McCann, NW Philadelphia, PA – West Chestnut Hill Avenue and Germantown Avenue, 19118, and Collegeville, PA area – Community Music School, Trappe, PA 19426
- Chris Mincer, Quakertown, PA
- Imogen Ragone, Wilmington, DE 19810
- Judith Saxton, Wilmington, DE
- Melody Schaper, Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Diane Young Sussman, Philadelphia, PA 19130 (Art Museum Area)
- Melissa Webber, Bordentown, NJ
- Ariel Weiss, Philadelphia, PA 19102 and Wallingford, PA 19086
Membership in ATTGP is open to all area teachers of the Alexander Technique. Trainee Membership is also open to anyone currently enrolled in an Alexander Technique teacher training program. If you are interested in joining, click here.